Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Nutrition Crash Course
Overwhelmed. Confused. Scared. Many women feel this way when diagnosed with PCOS. Help is here! Attend this healthy living crash course designed for those diagnosed with PCOS.
- Course includes up-to-date nutrition science to help you manage your PCOS.
- Two 90-minute group sessions and one 30-minute individual session with Julie
- Receive an individualized meal plan made just for you!
- The in’s and out’s of carbs to help control your cravings and maintain a healthy weight.
- Decipher fats to promote heart health.
- How exercise fits in.
- Group support with women who truly understand.
Contact Julie to find out when the group meets, pricing information and to register.
Calling all Mom and Baby Play Groups!
- Invite Julie to your next play group, kids included of course! Let’s dish on your food and health topics that puzzle you and dominate your time at the high chair.
- Her meeting with your group is individualized to meet the children’s age relevant needs and concerns.
- Common topics include picky eating, preventing eating problems, making own food vs. store bought, and food transitions.
Contact Julie to find out more information including availability and pricing.