What are you waiting to do, see, experience until you have an acceptable body???
I hope you enjoy this bonus episode exploring this common barrier to healing body image and the exciting new show This Is Us with Shiri Macri. Shiri is the lead therapist at the Women’s Center for Binge and Emotional Center at Green Mountain at Fox Run.
- Shiri Macri at Green Mountain at Fox Run
- This Is Us on NBC and the character Kate
- “I can’t stop binge eating” Love Food podcast ep 20 with Kari Anderson where she discusses the function of emotional eating and how important it is to honor this relationship to heal.
- This Is Us: It’s Not About the Weight…or is it?
- The Return of This Is Us: How Eating & Weight Struggles Start
- This is Us: Kate Goes to an “Immersive Weight Retreat”
How cools does #BeHerNow sound? I just signed up and would love to hear your experiences. I think it will help your relationship with food. Sign up here or scroll below for more details.
Free 4-Week Email Course: #BeHerNow
It’s time to STOP putting your life on hold until you lose weight and START living the life you desire and deserve today! Register for our free 4-week #BeHerNow online course to learn how to transform your thoughts and behaviors so that the real you shines through…paving the way to a fuller, richer life. Explore how to shift your focus from weight to well-being, how to make lasting change from the inside out, and how to identify and realize what you really want and need. Registration for this series closes on Wednesday, February 1, so sign up today to receive the first email in the series on Thursday, February 2. https://goo.gl/nGcLxM
- Link to subscribe to the weekly FREE Food Peace Newsletter. It is sent out every Tuesday morning and no spam EVER. By signing up, I will also send you Love Food’s Season 1’s Food Peace Syllabus.
- Eating Disorder Dietitians
- Julie Dillon RD blog
Do you have a complicated relationship with food? I want to help! Send your Dear Food letter to LoveFoodPodcast@gmail.com.
Click here to leave me a review in iTunes and subscribe. This type of kindness helps the show continue!
Thank you for listening to the Love, Food series. Give me feedback via Twitter @EatingPermitRD.
This episode is sponsored by my friends at Green Mountain at Fox Run.
TAKE TIME TO INVEST IN YOU.
It’s time to shine the light on yourself and make YOURSELF the priority. Here at Green Mountain at Fox Run, we’re all about embracing and supporting yourself through self-care. Through powerful tools such as mindfulness techniques, stress management skills, and movement that is customized to your body and fitness level, you’ll learn to practice self-care in your daily life. Visit https://www.fitwoman.com/for more information.