While prepping for Season 4 of the Love Food Podcast, I am rebroadcasting conversations on PCOS and Food Peace. Listen as Kimmie Singh and I chat with Chevese Turner, co-author of the book Binge Eating Disorder: Recovery and Beyond, on her PCOS journey including mental health, grief, and loss.
This Chapter of the PCOS and Food Peace Podcast is brought to you by Julie’s PCOS and Food Peace course. Get 25% off using the coupon code ‘podcast’ at check out. Get all the details here:
Did you enjoy the podcast? Leave us a rating, review, subscribe or share the podcast! Doing these small acts of kindness help the show grow and connect more with the concept of Food Peace.
- Your First 3 Steps Toward Food Peace with PCOS download
- PCOS and Nutrition blog posts
- Binge Eating Disorder Association Web: BEDAonline.com
- Chevese’s Web: BEDRecovery.com
- Chevese’s Book: Binge Eating Disorder: The Journey to Recovery and Beyond (aff)
- Fat Friendly Docs
- HAES Community
- PCOS and Food Peace Support Club on Facebook
- Association of Size Diversity and Health
- Intuitive Eating principles
- Health at Every Size (HAES)
- Julie Dillon RD blog
Thank you to Theralogix, the makers of Ovasitol, for sponsoring the podcast.
- Ovasitol is an inositol supplement with a blend of myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol, in the body’s optimal ratio of 40 to 1.
- Inositols are nutrients that help to decrease insulin resistance, promote menstrual regularity, restore ovulation, and balance hormone levels.
- In convenient powder form, Ovasitol can be enjoyed in your favorite beverage or smoothie.
- Available in both a canister and convenient single-serving packets, Ovasitol contains 100% pure inositols, with no additives.
- Read our blog post about what Inositols can do to help your PCOS.
- Order online today at theralogix.com. During checkout, use “PRC” code 127410 for an exclusive PCOS and Food Peace Podcast discount.
- Enter to win a 90-day supply here! (We will be picking 4 random emails from those who enter during September 2018. All will be notified via email.)