This Chapter of the PCOS and Food Peace Podcast is brought to you by Julie’s PCOS and Food Peace course. Get 25% off using the coupon code ‘podcast’ at check out. Get all the details here:
Did you enjoy the podcast? Leave us a rating, review, subscribe or share the podcast! Doing these small acts of kindness help the show grow and connect more with the concept of Food Peace.
- Your First 3 Steps Toward Food Peace with PCOS download
- Movement and PCOS
- PCOS and Nutrition blog posts
- Jes Baker’s post on facial hair
- Jes’s Web: TheMilitantBaker.com
- Jes’s Books: Landwhale (aff) or Things No One Tells Fat Girls (aff)
- Instagram: @TheMilitantBaker
- PCOS and Food Peace Support Club on Facebook
- Green Mountain at Fox Run
- Health at Every Size (HAES)
- Julie Dillon RD blog
Thank you to Theralogix, the makers of Ovasitol, for sponsoring the podcast.
- Ovasitol is an inositol supplement with a blend of myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol, in the body’s optimal ratio of 40 to 1.
- Inositols are nutrients that help to decrease insulin resistance, promote menstrual regularity, restore ovulation, and balance hormone levels.
- In convenient powder form, Ovasitol can be enjoyed in your favorite beverage or smoothie.
- Available in both a canister and convenient single-serving packets, Ovasitol contains 100% pure inositols, with no additives.
- Read our blog post about what Inositols can do to help your PCOS.
- Order online today at theralogix.com. During checkout, use “PRC” code 127410 for an exclusive PCOS and Food Peace Podcast discount.
- Enter to win a 90-day supply here! (We will be picking 4 random emails from those who enter during September 2018. All will be notified via email.)